Thursday, October 29, 2009

Susan's Point of View

In chapter 9.....Susan had already made dinner for Spencer, his dinner was in the fridge waiting for him and Susan was eating her dinner in bed watching tv with Pearl. Spencer goes down into the kitchen to see what she made and decides that he wants a sandwhich instead because what she had made was complete crap to him........





I was eating dinner in bed watching a movie with Pearl. Spencer came in and gave Pearl and I a kiss. Hey Spencer, I left you some supper in the fridge, Spencer replyed "Good"...Spencer go get your supper and bring back up here so we can eat together and talk about your day. My eyes were still on the tv screen and Spencer just told me about his day..."Hawk and I just sat for thirteen hours in the middle of Twenty-two Hobart Street...and nothing happened we just sat there"...Spencer said. Spencer had gone downstairs into the kitchen to go get his supper.....when he came up he didnt come up with the food I had made for us. He came up with a sandwhich he had made for himself and a beer. "Spencer I had left some pasta salad for you" I said and Spencer replied "I sort of felt like a sandwhich" I smiled and nodded...The movie that I was watching when Spencer came home was about a love story between a elegant rich women from Beverly Hills and a roughneck ironworker from Queens.....after Spencer was done eating his sandwhich he came under the covers and so did Pearl and he was on the other side of Pearl...Pearl sleeps in the bed with Spencer and I. Oh you know that Pearl sleeps in the bed with us Spencer...I had said....Then i saw Spencer grab the  Globe from the floor that was by the night stand....he had marked up the paper....Then I asked him "why did you sit all that time in the middle of the project?" Hawk figures that it will make the gang react---its sort of like being like bait..Spencer said and then I had him is that what you do? He replied yes...But Spencer it scares me then Spencer had said hell it scares me too....

7 comments:

  1. Aww it's nice she lovess their dog and she's scared for Spenser as a faithful girlfriend should.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL good job lauren this blog is WAY longer than the last one LOL....but i liked how you wrote your blog good job lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice job on turning the table on john lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. well now that my eyes dont hurt due to the Neon green color writing. All in all it was a very good blog, good job staying in the point of view.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just dont no how he does it with her cooking lik that

    ReplyDelete