Thursday, September 24, 2009

Music



The type of music that I listen to is white music---RB/ rock alternative. Its just the type of music I like to listen to. My brothers and sister, we all listen to the same type of music, but my brothers are a little bit more into rap. I listen to white music all the time, when I am at home, in my car, or even when I go out shopping I hear this type of music in the stores. I like to listen to N'SYNC, Back Street boys, Michael Buble, Rod Stewart, Nickel Back, Jonas Brothers, Justin Timberlake, Aly and AJ, Demi Lovato, Honor Society, Brittney Spears, etc.

5 comments:

  1. Interesting that you call R&B white music. It didn't used to be regarded that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL i love how you wrote you listen to "white music" don't worry i listen to "white muaic" as well. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those artists but it's all about The Backstreet Boys!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to listen to justin timberlake as well, he is very talented

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Lauren, thanks for the offer. Let's talk. Oh and I enjoyed reading your blog. Hope to read more soon.

    ReplyDelete