Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Reflection time (>^.^)>


From the first day in the learning community, was
 unecpeted.....my expections were at least. I didnt expect to really make any friends, I was just there to focus on school work and do well, and now I've mad friends in this learning community and this community is really fun. I thought college was going to be harder than my high school, but since I came from a college prep hs, it was an easy transaction.  When starting to do the RD095 work, I thought was going to challenging because I know I am not a strong reader, but turns out I kinda am one now. My reading strengths have increased in so many ways. Also, the EN001 work I thought wasnt going to be that hard, beisdes doing the evergreen book work. I thought doing the papers would be easy, but boy was I worng. My writing skills arent as strong as I thought they were, and now they have increased a little bit from doing the evergreen work.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting that what you thought would be hard wasn't and what you thought would be easy wasn't. Guess you found some new talents and strengths (& friends) in this LC.

    ReplyDelete